OTAKU CLUB

OTAKU CLUB
guu....

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sekirei

Sekirei...... I think I can read your mind of what you will say.
An anime witha a lot of cute girls, boxom woman and bishonen, that I can tell you. The first time I watch it,I thought it is like the ordinary harem anime....... just full of comedy and ecchi thimgs. Then I realised that it was not just all of that, plus it got 108 pretty girls (and bishonen, I think) to fight each other until ultimately, only one winner will be declared. Pretty much the girls version of duel city, with a lot of action.
buxom women, cute girls, beautiful genius and... loli?

In Tokyo in the year 2020, Minato Sahashi has failed his college entrance exam twice, is awkward around women, and he's unemployed. He could never stand up to his mother or little sister growing up, a trend that continues to this day. In reality, Minato is extremely intelligent, yet his inability to cope under pressure results in his constant failure and he has been branded an idiot and loser by many as a result.






And who is the shadow will be?
 

One day, Minato meets a girl named Musubi, who literally falls from the sky. Minato soon learns that she is a "Sekirei" and he is her "Ashikabi", a human with special genes that allows them to "wing" (form a contract with) Sekirei. This binds the Sekirei to him and allows them to use their full power in the elimination battle with other Sekirei. Made up of cute girls, buxom women, and bishōnen, the Sekirei fight in a dangerous and sometimes deadly competition known as "The Game" or the "Sekirei Plan" organized by Hiroto Minaka, the chairman and founder of the mysterious and powerful MBI Corporation.

Triple kill!!!!

Minato soon learns that being the partner of a beautiful girl is not all fun and games, especially when he discovers that an Ashikabi can have more than one Sekirei partner—and that's where the real trouble starts.

So far I can tell that the anime is pretty good. I haven't watch the second season yet, but the story keeps me wondering of many things.... I hope that there will be a lot of actions with interesting stories that will keep on going. Shheeeshh... I hope I am one of the Ashikabi too.......

I am looking foward to the second season, titled 'Sekirei: Pure Engagement', if I am not mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention!


We are recruiting for writers to write post on this blog! Post a lot of anime, manga and game stuff, and spread the otaku love to all the peoples! So please, if you are somehow interested, creative or love to post anime stuff, answer my call!


Also, we are looking for admins for the Otaku Club page on Facebook! Post your comment here or on the Otaku Club Facebook page, and be the part of Otaku community!


What are you waiting for? Spread the Otaku love......


By Otaku, for everyone.