OTAKU CLUB

OTAKU CLUB
guu....

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Terrain making project - Buildings (W.I.P)

Wargaming time! This time, I will show the progress of the wargaming terrain that I have worked on so far. Two buildings, one is a factory and the other is a supply dock. Still not finished yet, but nonetheless, it sure look good. By the way, here it is!


Made from cardboard, tissue, paper and stuff....
Some interesting looking thingy I found to add to my building.
Just glue it all together! And man, the moment when you glued your own finger....

Base coated it with black paint.







Suitable to be used for wargaming! Create your own mission!




It's still not painted yet. Haven't decided on the colour scheme. Tell me what you think about it! 

Happy wargaming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention!


We are recruiting for writers to write post on this blog! Post a lot of anime, manga and game stuff, and spread the otaku love to all the peoples! So please, if you are somehow interested, creative or love to post anime stuff, answer my call!


Also, we are looking for admins for the Otaku Club page on Facebook! Post your comment here or on the Otaku Club Facebook page, and be the part of Otaku community!


What are you waiting for? Spread the Otaku love......


By Otaku, for everyone.